[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
The Force
 GM, 155 posts
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 01:46
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Val'Si leads the group and goes down some side areas, down a small shaft and motions for the others to keep moving. He gets to another droid area and cuts through it, with the droids inoperable. Finally they get to the doors leading to the landing area. They get through the blast doors but Val'Si waits and tells the others to keep moving as five more clone troopers come into the area. They open fire and Val'si deflects some of them and the others miss!"Go! I will do what needs to be done!" He gets hit again and stumbles back just as the ship arrives."Go! May the Force be with you." He gets his again, obviously hurt badly. The ship lands and the back door slides open revealing a woman armed to the teeth. Damaya joins her, with his two pistols drawn "Jul! Hurry!"

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbo...oncept_art_3_700.jpg

OOC
The troopers are about 30 meters away. Val is blocking them in the blast doors and may follow you.I rolled initiative!

Jirana (22)
Damaya (20)
Tyber (20)
Niharr (16)
Julianna (13)
---------------------------------------------------------
Val'Si (05)
---------------------------------------------------------
Clone Troopers x5 (03) 30 Meters

Tyber Omek
 Jedi, 20 posts
 Jedi Guardian
Fri 3 Jan 2020
at 01:48
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Tyber took one last look at Val'Si, hoping that it would not be his last.  Seeing the ship land with two heavily armed beings, he ignited his lightsaber again and waits to be sure Julianna and Jirana are boarding and then will follow them up.

OOC: Breakdown of actions:
Standard: Full Defense + 6
Move: Will move to ship after Julianna and Jirana get on board.  Will use Burst of Speed, if needed.
Free: Ignite my lightsaber
Will spend next round's Move action this round to get +1 to Defense as well as reflect 2 shots if possible.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:07, Sat 04 Jan 2020.

Damaya
 Scoundrel, 28 posts
 Captain
Fri 3 Jan 2020
at 02:47
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
The scoundrel fires both his blasters towards the clone troopers! One of them fall off the platform and the other is badly hurt!

"Damn it Juls! Come one!"

OOC
The troopers are about 30 meters away. Val is blocking them in the blast doors and may follow you.I rolled initiative!

Jirana (22)
Damaya (20) - Attacks the troopers/Kills one/Hurt one
Tyber (20) - Waiting
Niharr (16)
Julianna (13)
---------------------------------------------------------
Val'Si (05)
---------------------------------------------------------
Clone Troopers x4 (03)
Defence 13 30 Meters

This message was last edited by the player at 17:30, Fri 03 Jan 2020.

Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 78 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Fri 3 Jan 2020
at 17:46
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Julianna looked quickly at the battle, looked for Jirana following... but she barely hesitated. With Damaya's cry, she ran towards the safety of the ship, not pausing to fire or anything else. She didn't want to be shot!

OOC
Full Move-Running to the ship

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:58, Fri 03 Jan 2020.

Niharr
 Soldier, 18 posts
Sat 4 Jan 2020
at 04:41
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Niharr yelled to the small group of people coming their way.  "This way, stay low!" before she sights down her rifle at the nearest Clone troopers.  She takes her time and fires once at each of the two nearest troopers.

OOC:
Free action to warn the group to stay low and a full attack splitting the shots between the two nearest troopers
Niharr rolled 16 using 3d8+3.  Damage.
Niharr rolled 18 using 3d8+3.  Damage.
Niharr rolled 16 using 1d20+6.  Attack.
Niharr rolled 18 using 1d20+8.  Attack.

The Force
 GM, 161 posts
Sat 4 Jan 2020
at 18:46
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Two more clones fall as Niharr fires at them!

Damaya steps aside as Juls gets into the ship!

The Jedi healer runs to the ship and gets inside as well.

"Get going Tyber! Go!" The scholar uses the force to slam the las two into the wall, dropping them.

But then, a dark form arrives, with another five more troops! The dark one seems to grab the Jedi by the throat, lifting him up as he ignites a blue lightsaber. Val'Si gasps and then is thrown off the landing platform and is move towards him but is held off over the looming city.

"Give us the Jedi." It yells out.

Ty rushes for the ship and gets to the bottom of the ramp, using the lightsaber to fight defensively.

OOC
The troopers are about 30 meters away. Val is blocking them in the blast doors and may follow you.I rolled initiative!

Jirana (22) - Gets to the ship
Damaya (20) - Attacks the troopers/Kills one/Hurt one
*Bottom of Ramp
Tyber (20) - Bottom of ramp
Niharr (16) -Attacks the troops/Kills 2 more
*Bottom of Ramp
Julianna (13) -Gets to the ship
---------------------------------------------------------
Val'Si (05)
---------------------------------------------------------
Clone Troopers x5 (03)
Defence 13 DR 5 30 Meters
Unknown Person

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:36, Sun 05 Jan 2020.

Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 52 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Sat 4 Jan 2020
at 19:16
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Jirana sprints towards the ship, fearful but not panicking. She makes it onboard, but is not feeling any more confident or less shell-shocked. "This can't be happening! Tyber, run!"
Tyber Omek
 Jedi, 21 posts
 Jedi Guardian
Sun 5 Jan 2020
at 02:53
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Tyber,standing just inside the boarding ramp of the ship, reaches out with his hand, and with the Force as he tries to pull Val'Si back to safety.  But his skills are still too underdeveloped, and he can't seem to get a firm grip on Val'Si with his mind.  Calling a lightsaber to his hand is one thing, but this is completely different.

Tyber Screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

With that scream came all his anger.  Anger at the clone troopers for betraying the Jedi.  Anger at them for attacking the temple, his home.  Anger at the mysterious figure leading them.  After the anger came his fear.  Fear of dying, coming within a hair of it already today.  Fear of failing to save the helpless Jedi Knight.  Fear of the uncertainty now stretching out before him.  Last came his hatred.  Hatred that he wasn't strong enough to stop them all.

Pouring all that into one final effort he turns his hand over, makes a fist and curls his arm.  One last try to grab the Jedi Knight.

OOC: Attack Action :19:48, Today: Tyber Omek rolled 7 using 1d20+5.  Move Object.
Move Action: Spent last round for Defense.
Free Action: Wilhelm Scream.

EDIT - Here we go: -1 Force Point, +1 Dark Side Point

06:25, Today: Tyber Omek rolled 9 using 3d6.  Spend Force Point - Dark Side.
Makes my Move Object roll now a 16!

This message was last edited by the player at 17:43, Sun 05 Jan 2020.

Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 79 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sun 5 Jan 2020
at 03:37
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Stopping in the safety (or such as it was) of the ship. "Tyber! Run!" She still had her 'corder' on, and her blaster in hand, and would shoot at any target, if she were exposed enough to do so, which she was not.

"Cap, we have two on board. Waiting on one," she called. "Troops down, but more coming."

Action: Full Defense
Niharr
 Soldier, 19 posts
Sun 5 Jan 2020
at 06:25
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Niharr took aim at the leader of the troopers trying to disable him and slow the troopers advance.  She fired both shots at him in an effort to stop him.  "I'll get on last to cover us." she called out to make it clear what would be happening so her brother would hopefully get the ship in the air shortly.  She waited to see if everyone was getting aboard after her shots went out.

OOC:
Niharr rolled 21 using 3d8+3.  Damage 2.
Niharr rolled 19 using 1d20+6.  Attack 2.
Niharr rolled 12 using 1d20+8.  Attack 1.
Will move to the top of the platform next round to seal the hatch.

This message was last edited by the GM at 11:46, Sun 05 Jan 2020.

The Force
 GM, 162 posts
Sun 5 Jan 2020
at 19:20
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
The miraluka soldier fires again, killing one of them.

Damaya fires again, killing yet another!

Jirana stands there in the ship, watching what is going on.

Val'Si being badly wounded watches as Ty dips into the dark side. The dark Jedi watches this as the man is hovering over death but he grabs the scholor and throws him back agains the temple into the wall. He drops to the ground."So be it. Open fire!" Six more troops gather around Val'Si and two of them take him inside. The other four wait.

One trooper guns at Damaya, hitting him. Another trooper guns at Ty! The blast misses him. And finally, the last trooper fires at Nih hitting her hard in the chest!
*Damaya takes 11 Damage
*Niharr takes 20 Damage minus DR 3 = 17


"We need to leave!" Damaya grimaces under his wound and stumbles back.

OOC
The troopers are about 30 meters away. Val'Si looks dead.
New round!

Jirana (22) - Waiting on the ship
Damaya (20) - Attacks the troopers/Kills one
*Bottom of Ramp
Tyber (20) - Move Object/Darkside/Fails
*Bottom of ramp
Niharr (16) -Attacks the troops/Kills 1 more
*Bottom of Ramp
Julianna (13) - Waiting on the ship
---------------------------------------------------------
Val'Si (05) - Unknown/Surrounded by the clone troopers
---------------------------------------------------------
Clone Troopers x7 (03) Total (3 attack/4 watch)
Defence 13 DR 5 30 Meters
Unknown Person

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:26, Sun 05 Jan 2020.

Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 53 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 08:04
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Jirana ignites her lightsaber to protect herself. To help the others, she attepts to use the force to throw some debris at one of the troopers.

01:04, Today: Jirana Narisha rolled 7 using 1d20+4.  Move object attack.
The Force
 GM, 163 posts
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 18:17
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Kirana throws some debree but it misses the troopers.

Damaya looks at the wound on his chest, wincing. He turns and looks at the others "We are leaving! Get on the ship!!" He heads into the ship, probably to the main cockpit.

OOC
Waiting in Niharr, Tyber and Juls.

The troopers are about 30 meters away.

Jirana (22) - Waiting on the ship/Move Object/Fails
Damaya (20) - Inside the ship
Tyber (20) -
*Bottom of ramp
Niharr (16) -
*Bottom of Ramp
Julianna (13) -
---------------------------------------------------------
Clone Troopers x7 (03)
Defence 13 DR 5 30 Meters
Unknown Person

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:38, Mon 06 Jan 2020.

Tyber Omek
 Jedi, 23 posts
 Jedi Guardian
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 23:24
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
With a snarl of impotent rage and frustration, Tyber ascends the ramp into the ship.  He shuts down his lightsaber and returns it to his belt as he enters the ship through the airlock.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:24, Mon 06 Jan 2020.

Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 80 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 00:08
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
As she sees Tyber finally start towards them, she turns to run into the ship.

"Hurry, we need to get out of here! Everyone into the ship! Hurry!" she calls out as she makes her way up the ramp.
The Force
 GM, 166 posts
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 00:20
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
The ship starts to head out but something seems to be getting a hold of it. Damaya winces at his wound again as he tries to get the ship moving away from the temple. He pushes a few buttons and it starts to rise up!"Something got us! Hold on!" The ramp finally is fully up and the miraluka grits his teeth."Someone get to the turrets!"

OOC
Everyone is on the ship

Jirana (22) -
Damaya (20) - Piloting
Tyber (20) -
Niharr (16) -
Julianna (13) -
---------------------------------------------------------
Clone Troopers x7 (03)
Defence 13 DR 5 30 Meters
Unknown Person

Niharr
 Soldier, 20 posts
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 01:59
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
Niharr followed the last person up the ramp and into the ship as it started to leave the ground.  She watched the ramp and door close before she finally took sigh of relief and could feel the burning from where she had been hit.  After hearing her brother call out and feeling the ship shudder she realized they weren't home free yet.  She put her rifle on safe and laid it down as she moved to the turret.  "I'm on it!!" she called out before settling in to the seat and activating the controls.  "What am I aiming for?" she called out after finding no ships to target.  She fired at the clone troopers to keep them scattered and unable to effectively fire on the ship.

OOC:
Niharr rolled 12 using 1d20+9 (Base +6/Dex +3)  Attack with turret.
Firing on the group of soldiers while waiting to hear if there is another target.

This message was last edited by the GM at 12:30, Tue 07 Jan 2020.

The Force
 GM, 171 posts
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 12:34
[IC] Jedi Temple: Landing Area
The blasts barely miss the clone troopers but they do hit the wall! Some of the wall slams into the ground. The troops back away into the temple. Gripping the air, the dark man turns and heads into the confinment of the Jedi to complete his task.