(IC) Kashyyyk.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 127 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sat 14 Mar 2020
at 23:17
(IC) Kashyyyk
Julianna gave Jirana a quick hug. "Thank you. I... Needed your support." With her brain a-jumble, her hand still holding a lightsaber, she went inside to her cabin, still trying to process all that had happened. And remained alert in case the Captain needed her services.
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 83 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Wed 18 Mar 2020
at 07:09
(IC) Kashyyyk
Jirana hugged back. "You have my support. We'll get through this together." Once Julianna had left, she went looking for Aelina to see if the other Jedi was okay; she'd been hurt during the battle.
The Force
 GM, 231 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2020
at 01:38
(IC) Kashyyyk
Once everyone is on the ship and Nih is manning the guns, Damaya closes the door. He moves past everyone and jumps into the pilot seat. He checks all the systems and once he thinks they are ready to go, he rests for a moment.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 128 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sat 21 Mar 2020
at 05:58
(IC) Kashyyyk
Julianna looks up as he walks past, then stands up to walk up to the cockpit. She stops behind him, looking around, then clears her throat.

"Um... Thanks for saving us back there. I really appreciate it."

She took a deep breath. "And I'd like my blasters back sometime. Y'know, when you get a chance."
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 84 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 07:48
(IC) Kashyyyk
Jirana curtsied to Niharr. "Thank you for all you did. If you need any medical attention, please don't hesitate to ask."
Damaya
 Scoundrel, 55 posts
 Captain
Sun 29 Mar 2020
at 00:41
(IC) Kashyyyk
The captain sighs and pulls up a blueprint of the ship "Cargo bay or crew quarters." His tone is serious and he grabs Jul's blasters and tosses them to her before sitting back down, flipping a few buttons and getting himself into a position ready to fly.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 129 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sun 29 Mar 2020
at 00:54
(IC) Kashyyyk
Juli quickly grabbed them, then didn't move. She took another deep breath. "Um, like some company? I can navigate some. Or at least keep you awake. If you like. Or not."
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 85 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Mon 30 Mar 2020
at 07:02
(IC) Kashyyyk
Jirana tarried briefly to see if Damaya accepted Julianna's offer or if she needed support before Jirana headed back to her medical bay. She busied herself sorting the medical supplies; as long as she kept working she could keep her mind off what had happened.
The Force
 GM, 236 posts
Sat 11 Apr 2020
at 21:14
(IC) Kashyyyk
The man looks at Juls and stares back into the woodlands "No. I'm not going to keep fighting with you." He flips the main comlink channel to the ship so everyone on board can hear.

"One area to check out. Then I am leaving the planet."

Inside the medical area, there is nothing really to do. Its got the basic gear and little medical items but with the healer on board, it does help. There's no bacta tank or anything just simple medical apparatius.

Elsewhere in the crew quarters they don't seem used often. Six beds with chests for each. One on top of the other. But it does seems nice. It does have some blaster holes and looks old.

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:17, Sat 11 Apr 2020.

Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 130 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sat 11 Apr 2020
at 22:20
(IC) Kashyyyk
She sighed. Loudly. "Aye, Captain."

She turned and walked back to her own quarters, shaking her head, the two blasters in her hands. She sat down, then checked the blasters, setting them aside. Then sat down her light saber... lot of good it was doing her.

She waited to access the computer until they were in space. She wanted to try and reach out to her Dad again.
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 88 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Wed 15 Apr 2020
at 06:09
(IC) Kashyyyk
Once she's sorted through the supplies, Jirana takes the moment of being alone where the others can't see to have a brief cry before steadying herself. I'm a Jedi. I need to stay calm and in control of my emotions. I can do this. I swear I can. She wasn't really convinced of that, but she'd hold for now.
The Force
 GM, 239 posts
Sun 19 Apr 2020
at 17:37
(IC) Kashyyyk
The ship is ready and Damaya launches it above the treeline oddly. He keeps it close heading for a unknown destination area. Soon it drops down in a small valley. The engines are turned off and he sighs, moving from the pilot area to the main bay, lowering it down. He grabs his twin blasters and waits for the others.
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 89 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Tue 21 Apr 2020
at 04:50
(IC) Kashyyyk
Jirana hopped to her feet when the ship landed. The more she had to do the less she had to think about what happened. She ran to the ship's ramp, brightening a little. "Where are we?"
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 132 posts
Tue 21 Apr 2020
at 05:01
(IC) Kashyyyk

This message was deleted by the player at 15:57, Tue 21 Apr 2020.

The Force
 GM, 241 posts
Mon 27 Apr 2020
at 21:08
(IC) Kashyyyk
"Still planetside. I need to take care of something." The captain sounds so cold, so distant. His eyes stop on the jedi then he steps down the ramp but then stops and raises his hands up as three wookiees appears though the woodlands, armed with spears and one has a bowcaster aimed at his chest. His eyes narrow as the wookiees make odd grunting sounds. The captain nods his head and keeps moving with the wookiees, lowering his hands and one of them roars. He crosses his arms.

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:09, Mon 27 Apr 2020.

Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 91 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Thu 30 Apr 2020
at 08:25
(IC) Kashyyyk
Jirana watches the Captain, now trusting him more after he helped saved them (plus, she was naturally trusting."
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 135 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sat 2 May 2020
at 04:17
(IC) Kashyyyk
Julianna wondered if she should go man the guns, then disregarded that idea... she didn't know how to handle those guns, and she didn't understand Wookie. So why bother?

So turned on her camera and let it film from the ship's viewscreen. Just in case he died heroically, so she could show it to the world as an example of how a stupidly heroic Captain could die.

Not that she wanted that...

This message was last edited by the player at 22:38, Sat 09 May 2020.

The Force
 GM, 245 posts
Sat 2 May 2020
at 13:43
(IC) Kashyyyk
Over the comlink in the ship, Niharr speaks "I will keep a eye on the ship. You can join him as well. Over."
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 94 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Mon 11 May 2020
at 21:09
(IC) Kashyyyk
Jirana steps outside and moves near the Captain, shyly waving to the wookies
The Force
 GM, 258 posts
Wed 13 May 2020
at 01:49
(IC) Kashyyyk
The soldier goes to the bay and closes it before taking a seat in the pilots area.

Taking a seat in the holo area, the noble tries to see if there are cameras outside but her camara can't link into them.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 136 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Wed 13 May 2020
at 02:52
(IC) Kashyyyk
Juli sets down her camera with a whispered curse. "If I can't get footage of something, then I'll never get anything to send out and I'll lose my audience," she muttered. She sighed, then put it away and took moments to attach her blasters and the lightsaber. Then, she walked back to see if anyone was left aboard to commiserate with.
The Force
 GM, 262 posts
Tue 26 May 2020
at 23:51
(IC) Kashyyyk
The soldier turns as he spots the noble. She nods her head, as she waits for her brother to come back, probably just as confused as Juls is.

A odd eery pain comes to both of them. Not physical, but more emotional. Odd. The only thing that can be made out was confusion.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 137 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Mon 1 Jun 2020
at 18:40
(IC) Kashyyyk
Juli put her hands to her head, grimacing. She looked at her companion, wondering if she was feeling this too. She tried to relax so she could feel the emotion easier, and try to understand what she was feeling.
The Force
 GM, 268 posts
Sun 7 Jun 2020
at 00:46
(IC) Kashyyyk
The feeling of some type of pain comes from the Force as Jul and Nih are about to talk. She looks out of the window and grabs her gear "We should find Damaya. I don't like this."
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 140 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sun 7 Jun 2020
at 03:37
(IC) Kashyyyk
Julianna nodded. "I don't either. Yes. Let's go. I feel something bad. The Force is unhappy."

She reached for her blaster, but her hand found the lightsaber as she ran to the ramp to go out the to find him.