(IC) Tattooine.   Posted by The Force.Group: 0
Quay-Nars
 Scout, 10 posts
Fri 13 Nov 2020
at 15:15
(IC) Tattooine
Quay shrugs at the woman's question. "Jawa Sandcrawler." he states as if that is enough he then turns to look in the direction the one pointed saying they were being watched. As he tried to see what she was pointing at.

OOC:
Spot check if needed not that it matters.
10:13, Today: Quay-Nars rolled 7 using 1d20+6.  Spot.
I love this die roller.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:28, Tue 17 Nov 2020.

Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 128 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Tue 17 Nov 2020
at 09:42
(IC) Tattooine
"They build very impressive vehicles, those Jawas" Jirana says. She turns at Juli's words and peers around.

02:41, Today: Jirana Narisha rolled 10 using 1d20+3.  Spot.
Quay-Nars
 Scout, 11 posts
Tue 17 Nov 2020
at 15:30
(IC) Tattooine
Quay grinned at the human, "Jawas not build, just salvage it when left behind by mining company."
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 171 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Tue 17 Nov 2020
at 15:33
(IC) Tattooine
She speaks a little louder. "There is a big ugly creature over there that is not a Jawa," she states, pointing and drawing her blaster. "Am I the only one that sees it?"
The Force
 GM, 337 posts
Tue 17 Nov 2020
at 15:42
(IC) Tattooine
"Scorpion." The scoundrel saw it as well. He draws his weapons, watching it but its keeping its distance.

Its hard to tell if it saw them but with everyone talking it may have despite the sandstorm coming down at them. With the sandstorm almost upon them, he motions for them to get closer to the sandcrawler and seem to try to get its attention buts a pretty decent sizes.

The scorpion skitters along side of it then dissapears into the sand.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 172 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Sun 22 Nov 2020
at 20:47
(IC) Tattooine
Julianna breathed a visable sigh of relief. "Yuck." She moved (assuming all might be moving) and got closer to the huge machine. They had computer generated them on the holoshow, but seeing one for real made it almost seem crazy.

"I know these things looked big, but never saw them in real life. Are there really Jawas inside?"
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 130 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Thu 26 Nov 2020
at 09:14
(IC) Tattooine
Jirana follows the others, suddenly a bit nervous realizing she cannot draw her weapon without giving away what she is. "It should be a good shelter."
Quay-Nars
 Scout, 12 posts
Fri 4 Dec 2020
at 13:44
(IC) Tattooine
Quay followed along with the group. "Yes, along with their salvage." his emphasis on salvage seemed to have additional meaning but he didn't elabotate."
The Force
 GM, 341 posts
Fri 4 Dec 2020
at 23:43
(IC) Tattooine
"I think we need to sneak inside." The scoundrel goes to grab onto Jul "Trust me." He goes to take her hand and goes to climb up the sandcrawler from underneath.

With its size and slow movement, it should be safe but with the scorpion moving around...

The sandcrawler slowly stops as the nasty sandstorm blows through the area. He throws his mask up, motioning the others to do the same and ducks near a entrance port that is closed.

OOC
Make a Fort Save. You get a +2 from the gear provided. Basically the same if you got a All-temp cloak (it doesn't stack) Its a swap with the cloak but provides the same thing Everyone has goggles as well. Makes it so you can see normally.

DC 15

Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 173 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Mon 7 Dec 2020
at 03:10
(IC) Tattooine
She pulls up her mask, but is a bit late. Coughing, she stumbles, suddenly blind.

If you're going to fail a save, do it right and roll a 1!
Julianna Loanan rolled 5 using 1d20+4.  Fort Save.

Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 132 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Thu 10 Dec 2020
at 09:29
(IC) Tattooine
Jirana squeaks unhappily, totally unused to the sandstorm conditions.

02:29, Today: Jirana Narisha rolled 9 using 1d20+3.  Fort save.
Quay-Nars
 Scout, 15 posts
Fri 11 Dec 2020
at 14:10
(IC) Tattooine
Quay follows the scoundrel. Pausing to help those that may be having difficulties. He was keen on dealing with a bunch of Jawas but there wasn't much that could be done at the moment.
The Force
 GM, 345 posts
Wed 16 Dec 2020
at 01:26
(IC) Tattooine
The entry from the sandcrawler opens slowly. Standing there is a jawa as well as a droid-a R5-G9 to ones who know droids. The jawa looks at the wee-quay and motions him into the crawler. Upon seeing the others, it squeeks and throws his hands up. It grabs a odd what looks like a strange pistol, holding it in its hands.
Quay-Nars
 Scout, 16 posts
Wed 16 Dec 2020
at 20:45
(IC) Tattooine
Quay held out his empty hands palms toward the Jawa in a peaceful placating gesture. "It is okay, they are with me. Just wish to avoid the storm and your hospitality."

Hopefully the Jawa would calm down. They could be skittish and a bit trigger happy if startled.
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 133 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Thu 17 Dec 2020
at 10:08
(IC) Tattooine
Jirana scurries after the weequay, halting when she sees the gun. "Oh dear..." Well, she was sure her new friend knew what he was doing.
GEENINE
 Tech Specialist, 2 posts
 R5-G9
Sat 19 Dec 2020
at 13:12
(IC) Tattooine
GEENINE's dome slowly rotated once, left to right, sensors scanning the four new sentients to arrive.  Their words say they don't mean any harm, but its memory banks are full of sentients claiming one thing, only to act another way.

The Jawas are not crew, but they have been good to GEENINE.  It will help the Jawas if it can.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 174 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Mon 21 Dec 2020
at 21:32
(IC) Tattooine
Julianna said nothing, trying to clear her eyes and breathe. Truly, she looked miserable. She gasped, holding on to the side of the vehicle, shaking her head, trying desperately to get air into her, coughing and reaching for her water.
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 134 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Tue 22 Dec 2020
at 08:34
(IC) Tattooine
Jirana offers Juliana her water. Although she isn't doing much better, the Jedi way is to serve.
The Force
 GM, 346 posts
Sun 27 Dec 2020
at 20:19
(IC) Tattooine
The jawa mutter to one another, one of them pointing at the group. It goes back into the sandcrawler and they motion for the group to enter to avoid the storm, one of them nodding to the Weequay.

Once inside out of the blaring heat and sandstorm but still feeling it, Damaya sits down by the entrance. The inside is full of odds and ends ranging from bits and pieces of droids to torn apart weapons to even what looks like a old fridge unit. Its pretty eery from beneath the stuff piled up a occasional droid looks up then down.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 175 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Mon 28 Dec 2020
at 05:59
(IC) Tattooine
Juli took the water from her friend and took a drink, then washed out her eyes. She gasped, then breathed out a sigh. She looked around in surprise. "Oh, I never thought about what these looked like inside!" she exclaimed.
Jirana Narisha
 Jedi, 135 posts
 Padawan, aspiring healer
 Naive Coruscanti
Mon 28 Dec 2020
at 08:45
(IC) Tattooine
"Thank you very much, kind fellows" Jirana says to the Jawas. "And thank you! It's much better in here." she says to Quay-Nars. Despite the situation, she never forgets her manners.
GEENINE
 Tech Specialist, 3 posts
 R5-G9
Tue 29 Dec 2020
at 21:00
(IC) Tattooine
GEENINE knows it will take the biologicals ocular sensors time to adjust from the bright sun.   It switches on it's holoprojector, and projects a blue-white light out across the room in an attempt to provide some extra illumination.

GEENINE waits patiently for the others, especially the Jawa, for the next input.
Julianna Loanan
 Noble, 176 posts
 Actress/Reporter
 Famous and Curious
Wed 30 Dec 2020
at 05:03
(IC) Tattooine
She handed the water, only partially blinded, back to Jirana, nodding her thanks. "Yes, our thanks for taking us in. The sandstorm is nasty. We thank you."

She found she was still next to the Captain, and stayed there, making sure her weapon was sheathed.
Quay-Nars
 Scout, 17 posts
Tue 19 Jan 2021
at 15:15
(IC) Tattooine
Quay nods back to the young woman. "It is the Jawa that are best thanked. Though be careful they will likely try to sell or trade you something before the visit is over. And keep a close eye on your things."

Quay scanned the room they were in looking over the various items and droids. At least one of the droids appeared to be in working order and attempting to aid the group.
The Force
 GM, 349 posts
Mon 25 Jan 2021
at 02:17
(IC) Tattooine
"Wonder what they want for the astromech...." Damaya looks at the others one by one.

A jawa comes down a small area from above and is lifted downwards by a small crane. It looks at them, and kneels down in front of the droid, seeming to polish him up. It stands up, checking out GEENIE before turning towards the odd group.

Anyone that can understand Jawa can make out "Droid?"